In a recent survey of our customer base, when asked the main reason customers like to do business with Emydex, almost all cited our ‘flexible’, ‘open skys’ or ‘no limits’ approach, as being one of the strongest selling points of Emydex.
Using this approach means we never have to say 'no' to any customer’s specific requirements – everything is possible. The result is a tailored software solution built to 100% match our customer’s specific business practices.
How does it work?
Simple. About 90% of the software code developed for each industry type module is ‘core’ or ‘standard’. The remaining 10% is tweaked specifically to suit customer requirements, through a layer of business logic and metadata. This business logic layer is almost always unique to each customer. Any enhancements or upgrades to the core system functionality are then easily pushed out to existing customer solutions, so customers benefit from having the best of both worlds – a fully customised & tailored solution, that grows and improves over time.