Benefits - High Level
- Total control over production.
- Eliminate unauthorised over production
- Total control over label data, eliminating labelling errors due to shop floor operators.
- All items packed automatically create stock items and ensure traceability with unique serialised identification numbers
- Future proof against changing identification requirements, e.g. 2D bar codes, RFID labelling.
Benefits - Low Level
- All production line scan be controlled through work order control, enabling production managers to control production priority, over production, Dates, Label designs, Batch numbers and other traceability features such as country of origin etc.
- Fully integrated “NICE Labels” label design program enables WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) label design. This also brings printer independence. NICE labels supports GS1 standard bar codes, 2D bar codes, RFID label programming, multilingual, multiple dates, images and logos.
- Individually packed primal labelling, with or without pricing
- Weigh Price labeller Integration (sharing of works orders and product, Date, Batch number control etc)
- Check weigher integration
- System allows direct palletisation (based on target quantity) and direct binning (based on target weight) where appropriate
- Packing station operator screens display dynamic Macro buttons, reflecting order details and current production levels. Works orders can be allocated to individual or groups of production lines
Click here to view the Emydex Packing Management system PDF