Work at Emydex
Emydex Technology is a fast growing Irish Software Development company providing Software Solutions to over 100 leading Food & Meat Processing companies in Ireland, the UK, France, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, Australasia and North America. Our head office is based in Blanchardstown Corporate Park, West Dublin 15.
Our customers include some of the largest Meat processing companies in Ireland such as the Kerry Group, Kepak Group and Dawn Meats Group as well as the Dunbia Group and Moy Park in the UK, and MeatCo in Namibia.
Emydex are currently building a partner network to distribute our software via Value Added Resellers into International markets including Australia & New Zealand, Canada, South Africa and France.
For more information on our social events, check out our Facebook Page:
Emydex continues to grow rapidly, adding more and more new customers, and on foot of our continued success in the marketplace we welcome interest from suitably qualified candidates to join our implementation team.
For the past 5 years Emydex has ranked by Deloitte as one of the Top 50 Fastest growing Technology companies in Ireland!
Highly motivated Business Analyst with experience in food processing industry required to join rapidly growing software company specialising in shop floor control solutions.
The role involves working closely with in-house software development team, testing user functionality as it’s released, communicating defects back to development and presenting demonstrations to the customer both during development and later, as part of end-user training.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience in food processing industry
- Competence in IT, especially within the food manufacturing environment
- Strong industry-based process knowledge
- Ability to engage with external customers to provide training/demonstrations on software
- Familiar with MS office applications
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in meat processing
- Experience with industrial equipment such as scales, label printers etc.
- SQL experience
- Familiar with Label design software (Nice Labels/Bartender)
Emydex Working Environment
Emydex value our employees and strive to create an engaging and enjoyable working environment that promotes personal growth while working with a leading-edge toolset.
- Spacious modern office environment, large desks and ample whiteboard installations
- Free car parking
- Adjacent to 40D Bus Stop
- Full canteen facilities with free tea, coffee, Bread, Fresh Fruit and a Water cooler
- Encouragement, guidance and support to those that want to self-improve and up skill
- Flexible working hours (possible)
- An active Social Club
- Position is based in West Dublin (Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Dublin 15)
- Salary – negotiable depending on experience
- Bonus – based on achievement of objectives
To apply please forward a copy of your CV and a cover letter/email to [email protected]
Our staff say …
I joined Emydex under the JobBridge scheme in November 2012 following a Higher Diploma in Software Development in Dublin Business School. Upon completion of the JobBridge I was kept on in a full time capacity as a Software Developer.
I have had exposure to both Product Development and Software Support and really enjoy the varied role. What I find great about working in Emydex is the mentoring that I get from Senior Developers and also the encouragement to work on my own initiative.
Emydex is conscious of the rapidly developing technology in this industry and the need to keep our skills up to date, working with new technologies is an element of my job which I love.