Work at Emydex
Emydex Technology is a fast growing Irish Software Development company providing Software Solutions to over 100 leading Food & Meat Processing companies in Ireland, the UK, France, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, Australasia and North America. Our head office is based in Blanchardstown Corporate Park, West Dublin 15.
Our customers include some of the largest Meat processing companies in Ireland such as the Kerry Group, Kepak Group and Dawn Meats Group as well as the Dunbia Group and Moy Park in the UK, and MeatCo in Namibia.
Emydex are currently building a partner network to distribute our software via Value Added Resellers into International markets including Australia & New Zealand, Canada, South Africa and France.
For more information on our social events, check out our Facebook Page:
Emydex has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced IT Helpdesk Manager.
The candidate should have all of the following skills and experience:
- A background or third level qualification in IT
- Have a strong Customer Service background with excellent people skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience Required: 2+ years (Helpdesk Management)
- Live within a commutable distance to Dublin 15
- Knowledge of the Food Processing industry an advantage but not necessary
- Manage the Support Helpdesk Ticketing System
- Identifying the customers issues and allocating Tickets to Support staff
- Follow up on outstanding issues and ensuring a timely resolution
- Communicating with customers over the phone and through email, taking ownership and resolving issues
- Ensuring high levels of customer service at all times
- Creating reports and communicating to higher management
- Supervising and mentoring Support Team members
Emydex Working Environment
Emydex value our employees and strive to create an engaging and enjoyable working environment that promotes personal growth while working with a leading-edge tool-set. Our offices are wheelchair friendly and are located at ground floor level with accessible toilet and facilities.
- Spacious modern office environment, large desks and ample whiteboard installations
- Free car parking
- Adjacent to 40D Bus Stop
- Full canteen facilities with free tea, coffee, Bread, Fresh Fruit and a Vending machine for staff use
- Encouragement, guidance and support to those that want to self-improve and up skill
- Flexible working hours (possible)
- An active Social Club
- A cake on your birthday
- Creche nearby
- Position is based in West Dublin (Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Dublin 15)
- Salary – negotiable depending on experience
- Bonus – based on achievement of objectives
To apply please forward a copy of your CV and a cover letter/email to [email protected]
Our staff say …
I joined Emydex under the JobBridge scheme in November 2012 following a Higher Diploma in Software Development in Dublin Business School. Upon completion of the JobBridge I was kept on in a full time capacity as a Software Developer.
I have had exposure to both Product Development and Software Support and really enjoy the varied role. What I find great about working in Emydex is the mentoring that I get from Senior Developers and also the encouragement to work on my own initiative.
Emydex is conscious of the rapidly developing technology in this industry and the need to keep our skills up to date, working with new technologies is an element of my job which I love.