Work at Emydex
Emydex Technology is a fast growing Irish Software Development company providing Software Solutions to over 100 leading Food & Meat Processing companies in Ireland, the UK, France, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, Australasia and North America. Our head office is based in Blanchardstown Corporate Park, West Dublin 15.
Our customers include some of the largest Meat processing companies in Ireland such as the Kerry Group, Kepak Group and Dawn Meats Group as well as the Dunbia Group and Moy Park in the UK, and MeatCo in Namibia.
Emydex are currently building a partner network to distribute our software via Value Added Resellers into International markets including Australia & New Zealand, Canada, South Africa and France.
For more information on our social events, check out our Facebook Page:
Emydex has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Office Manager on a 10 month maternity contract basis.
The candidate should have all of the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly Organised
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience in Office Management
- Experience with Accounts Payable and Receivable, Invoicing and Reconciliations
- Experience with Facilities management
- Experience in organising Travel arrangements
- Experience with Event Management
- Experience with the Recruitment process (Sourcing, Interviewing, Testing, checking references etc)
- Experience with Business Development
- Ensuring High Levels of Customer Service at all times
- P.A. to Chief Executive
- Meeting & greeting customers
- Accounts Payable, Receivable, generating monthly invoices and managing monthly Reconciliations
- Responsible for all Facilities, including liasing with Management company
- Responsible for all office-related issues
- Booking flights, accommodation, car hire when necessary
- Support to Helpdesk Manager, Project Manager and Marketing Manager
- Responsible for managing the Recruitment process (Sourcing, Interviewing, Testing, checking references)
- Organiser of all staff events
- Sales Lead Generation
- Other duties as required
Emydex Working Environment
Emydex value our employees and strive to create an engaging and enjoyable working environment that promotes personal growth.
- Spacious modern office environment, large desks and ample whiteboard installations
- Free car parking
- Adjacent to 40D Bus Stop
- Full canteen facilities with free tea, coffee, Bread, Fresh Fruit and a Vending machine for staff use
- Encouragement, guidance and support to those that want to self-improve and up skill
- Flexible working hours (possible)
- An active Social Club
- A cake on your birthday
- Creche nearby
- Position is based in West Dublin (Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Dublin 15)
- Salary – negotiable depending on experience
- Bonus – based on achievement of objectives
- Maternity Cover: 10 month full-time contract
To apply please forward a copy of your CV and a cover letter/email to [email protected]
Our staff say …
I joined Emydex under the JobBridge scheme in November 2012 following a Higher Diploma in Software Development in Dublin Business School. Upon completion of the JobBridge I was kept on in a full time capacity as a Software Developer.
I have had exposure to both Product Development and Software Support and really enjoy the varied role. What I find great about working in Emydex is the mentoring that I get from Senior Developers and also the encouragement to work on my own initiative.
Emydex is conscious of the rapidly developing technology in this industry and the need to keep our skills up to date, working with new technologies is an element of my job which I love.