Work at Emydex
Emydex Technology is currently looking for a stand out Management Consultant who embodies all our values of:
#Empowerment #YesMinded #Dependability #Excellence # Integrity #Teamwork
We are an Irish Software Development company providing Software Solutions to over 100 leading Food & Meat Processing companies in Ireland, the UK, France, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, North America, Australia and New Zealand.
For the past 5 years Emydex has ranked by Deloitte as one of the Top 50 Fastest growing Technology companies in Ireland! Emydex continues to grow rapidly, adding more and more new customers, and on foot of our continued success in the marketplace.
To look a little further into our company profile and to see what we are all about, check out our:
Check out our company profile and social events
Management Consultant – Brisbane, Australia
Emydex Technology now requires a full-time Management Consultant to be based in our Brisbane office.
We are offering an annual salary between $90,000 to $100,000 annually, dependent on experience.
The management consultant will report to the Dublin based Executive Team and will work together with the Australian Technical Sales Director. This position will be responsible for defining internal operational and external business strategy and strategic implementation planning to effect positive organizational change and growth. The developed strategy is to drive product/market innovation, new business scalability and organizational efficiency.
Skills & Experience
Preferred Skills and Capabilities:
- Comfortable delivering both formal and informal presentations both internally and externally.
- Strong written report skills are essential
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organisation (client and internal), establishing your credibility and gaining trust.
- Ability to work in teams in a strategic consulting environment as well as autonomously Demonstrates sound analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities to select appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develop informed recommendations that shape or support the business strategy
Minimum Experience Required:
- 5 years’ experience in a strategic consulting role within the Red Meat, Fish, Poultry Primary and Value-added food processing industry.
- Strong industry domain knowledge in the Red Meat, Fish, Poultry Primary and Value added food processing industry.
- 3 years in a client facing role
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze the external market environment to support and lead the business strategy development process.
- Define and advise on the internal and external business strategy aimed at advancing competitive advantage in the Australasian food processing market while simultaneously driving operational market growth.
- Document, measure and analyze current internal and external business processes. Support and advise the Technical Sales Director in the delivery, management and implementation of both new business initiatives and existing customer projects Support and advise the Regional Business Manger on organizational change initiatives to improve operational efficiency across all departments.
- Support the Product Managers in new product development prioritization based on industry, market, and domain knowledge.
Emydex Working Environment
Emydex value our employees and strive to create an engaging and enjoyable working environment that promotes personal growth while working with a leading-edge tool-set. This is a hybrid position in which the employee works from a home office as well as a work office. The employee will communicate with the team via telecommunication links, keeping in touch with co-workers and employers via Microsoft Teams and other internet communication tools.
Emydex Technology are an equal opportunity employer, and we provide:
- Encouragement, guidance and support for those that want to self-improve and up-skill Time in lieu for overtime worked
- Flexible working hours (possible)
- Opportunity to work hybrid (half at home, half in office)
- Extra days’ holiday per year of service
- Finish Early Fridays
- No meetings Wednesdays
- Refer a friend scheme
- Bonuses are negotiable based off achievement of KPI objectives
- Position is based in Brisbane, Queensland
- Salary – negotiable depending on experience
Expertise & Innovation
Our staff say …
I have recently entered my 10th year working with Emydex, and I can honestly say in all that time there hasn't been a dull moment.
I have seen Emydex grow from a small team of 7 or 8 developers with a one member support team, to a team of 26 developers with 12 members in support.
In this time the company has rapidly broadened its global customer base. Because of this, myself & my family were delighted to get the opportunity to locate ourselves in Brisbane, Australia on a couple of short term secondments, and we've thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.
" Joining the Emydex team has definitely been a rewarding experience. "