Carcass Management Software
Emydex Carcass Management software is currently operating in over 40 Meat Processing plants around the world including Ireland, the UK, Europe, Africa and Australasia. The Emydex Carcass Management system handles the processing of animals from the Kill Line grading station to disposal via Into-boning, Dispatch or Write-off. It can be used either as An-add on to the Emydex kill line system module to complete the abattoir cost centre or it can be used as the Intake for de-boning plants.
The standard Carcass Management software module configuration and features includes:
- 3rd Party Carcass Intake & Returns.
- Automatic Put-Away of carcasses received from kill line and 3rd party intake into Carcass chills.
- Intelligent Carcass Modelling with splitting engine e.g., quartering and beyond (optional).
- Carcass Stock by location / chill and stock correction.
- Carcass selection rules for carcass dispatch and into boning (see features below for more information).
- Into-Boning (with optional work order control).
- Maintains full product traceability through processes.
- Completion of Lot yield when associated with kill line module.
- Carcass dispatch with optional sales order control (Quarters, bodies and parts, on hooks and star hooks or in containers).
- Reporting – Carcass chill loss, carcass dispatch, carcass trace.