Emydex Technology is a world-leading supplier of Factory Floor Software systems to over 100 Meat, Fish and Food Processing companies around the globe, including processors based in Europe, Africa, North America and Australasia.
For the past 5 years Emydex has been ranked by Deloitte as one of the Top 50 Fastest growing Technology companies in Ireland
Our Software suite includes a range of Production Control, Quality and Traceability reporting systems, that provide our customers with the real-time, accurate data they need to make food safer, and make better business decisions that drive profitability
Our customers include some of the leading food processing companies in Africa including, but not limited to:
- MeatCo (Namibia), Primal Beef Slaughter & Deboning operations spread across Namibia
- Klein Karoo International, (South Africa), the largest Ostrich processor in the world, operating across three separate processing facilities
- Botswana Meat Commission, Primal Beef Slaughter & Deboning plants operating across Botswana
- GPS Food Group (Cape Town), Cold Storage and Value Added Processing operations
- QK Cold Stores (Johannesburg)
- Table Bay Cold Storage
Globally our customers include some of the largest meat and fish processors in the world including Kerry Group, the Dunbia Group, Kepak Group and Dawn Meats Group in Ireland, Moy Park in the UK plus several high-profile Meat Processors in Australia and North America.
Emydex’s appointed partner for the African market is Summit Process Solutions, based in Johannesburg South Africa, with over 20 years of track record working within the region.
Summit Process Solutions integrates Emydex Factory Floor data capture solutions to the range of Industrial hardware supplied by Summit, including weighing, labelling, inspection, processing, data capture, as well as IT systems to create tailor-made solutions for meat, fish, poultry and food processing companies in the region.
For enquires please see our Africa market contact details further below.