Our vision is to be the No. 1 Partner of choice, for Traceability, Production & Quality systems, with Leading Food Processors, in our chosen markets
Designed in collaboration with world leaders
Since its inception in 2004, Emydex software has been designed and built in close collaboration with world-leading meat, fish and food processors specifically to manage Food production processes from factory door to door.
Our software covers the entire spectrum of food production processes, from receipt of goods, Intake, into-production, weighing and labeling, processing and packing, sales order picking and dispatch, as well as quality management.
Emydex software is different from other factory floor software systems as it is highly flexible and configurable software, that is easy to use, easy to integrate to, and hardware Independent.
Why Choose Emydex?
Feedback from our customers (below) shows that Emydex has a World Class Product, which combined with a experienced team of People who are willing to go the extra mile, delivers a Return on Investment by way of improved efficiencies and cost savings.
Click below to read what our customers say about us
Today 7 of the top 10 largest red meat processing companies in Ireland operate Emydex factory floor software systems to manage and report on their Stocks, Production Yields, Costs, Giveaways Traceability and factory performance.
In the Irish Pigmeat Industry, 92% of all Primal Pork processors operate Emydex’s Abattoir Management software system in their processing plants door-to-door.
Together, Industry-leading Meat, Fish and Food processing companies such as Kerry Group, Moy Park, Kepak Group, Dawn Meats, Dunbia Group and others, all whom operate Emydex software systems in their production plants, employ over 20,000 people in Ireland, with combined Sales exceeding €5bn.
Our team have a wealth of industry knowledge & business systems expertise ensuring continual product innovation, timely delivery & extensive customer service.
Emydex is continually expanding it’s software products and solutions into new industries and markets including, with new products to cater for every eventuality, such as:
- Enterprise Level systems – for multi-site group processors to manage and disseminate Master Data files, Reports, Label designs and Orders to local sites.
- Web-Based systems – Customer/Supplier web-portals, Centralised Appointments, Bookings and Payments systems for Group processors
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system – multi-level, costed Bill of Materials (BOM), Production Planning, Yield and Cost reporting
- Quality & Food Safety Management system – electronic data capture and reporting on Food Safety Audits, Quality Surveys, Check-sheets
- On-Vessel Labelling systems – for boats and trawlers labelling at sea as well as port landings.
In addition to working with Red Meat & Poultry processors the company has expanded it’s software offering into new industries and markets, across the world including:
- Infant Formula Processing – Baby Formula Recipe formulation and Traceability control systems for Agri-food businesses such as Kerry Ingredients
- Bakery Processing – Traceability reporting systems for Bakeries producing, Breads, Puff pastries, Jambons & Sausage rolls such as Golden Bake in Ireland
- Ostrich Processing – Abattoir Management, Deboning and Value-Added Software systems for Ostrich processors such as Klein Karoo in South Africa, the world’s largest Ostrich processor
- Tuna Processing – Seafood Processing software systems for Tuna Processors such as Meliomar, a leading Tuna Processor based in Manila, Philippines
How we behave in order to succeed
Our company values
At Emydex, we believe that our Values help build a strong team foundation and an even stronger company culture. We have built our Values around the Emydex brand and promote them throughout our offices, rewarding behaviours that demonstrate them.
Watch our customer story videos
Beef Industry / Africa
Namibia's largest beef processing organisation
Pork Industry / Ireland
An award-winning pork producer in Ireland
Seafood Industry / Europe
One of Ireland's leading seafood processors
5th Year in a row at Deloitte Fast 50 Awards
Emydex Technology are delighted to be included in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards for the 5th year…Find Out More
Emydex Customers double-winners at the Irish Agribusiness Awards 2015
On the 8th December 2015, at the Double Tree Hilton Dublin, the key players in Irish Agribusiness as…Find Out More
4th Year at Deloitte Fast 50 Awards 2015
Growth attributed to International expansion in Africa and Australia Emydex Technology are delighted to have ranked at the…Find Out More
Emydex Technology ranked 17th in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2014
Emydex attributes its growth to new customer wins in Southern Africa and Seafood Processing Industries Dublin, Ireland, 10…Find Out More
Deloitte Fast 50 Awards 2013
Emydex at the Deloitte Fast 50 Awards 2013. David McMahon, chief executive of Emydex Technology, is no stranger…Find Out More
Emydex climbs 10 places in Deloitte Fast 50 awards 2013
Emydex attributes growth to niche focus on providing Traceability Software solutions for Food Processors Emydex Technology today announced…Find Out More
Emydex win Two Awards in One night
Deloitte Fast 50 Awards Emydex picked up their first award at the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 awards, held…Find Out More
Emydex shortlisted for Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Awards 2012
Emydex Technology are delighted to have made the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 award shortlist for 2012. The Deloitte…Find Out More
Winner 2011 Innovation in IT Award
For the second year running, Emydex Technology were announced winners of the 2011 Innovation in IT award at…Find Out More
Winner 2010 Innovation in IT Awards
Emydex Technology were announced winners of the 2010 Innovation in IT award at the D15 Chamber of…Find Out More