Designed in collaboration with world leaders
Since its inception in 2004, Emydex software has been designed and built-in close collaboration with world-leading meat, fish and food processors specifically to manage Food production processes from factory door to door.
Our software covers the entire spectrum of food production processes, from receipt of goods, Intake, into-production, weighing and labeling, processing and packing, sales order picking and dispatch, as well as quality management.
Emydex software is different from other factory floor software systems as it is highly flexible and configurable software, that is easy to use, easy to integrate to, and hardware Independent.
Why Choose Emydex?
Feedback from our customers shows that Emydex has a World Class Product, combined with a seasoned international team of People that delivers a Return on Investment by way of improved efficiencies and cost savings.
Hear directly from our customers
Today 7 of the top 10 largest red meat processing companies in Ireland operate Emydex factory floor software systems to manage and report on their Stocks, Production Yields, Costs, Giveaways Traceability and factory performance.
In the Irish Pigmeat Industry, 92% of all Primal Pork processors operate Emydex’s Abattoir Management software system in their processing plants door-to-door.
Together, Industry-leading Meat, Fish and Food processing companies such as Kerry Group, Moy Park, Kepak Group, Dawn Meats, Dunbia Group and others, all whom operate Emydex software systems in their production plants, employ over 20,000 people in Ireland, with combined Sales exceeding €5bn.
Our team have a wealth of industry knowledge & business systems expertise ensuring continual product innovation, timely delivery & extensive customer service.
Emydex is continually expanding it’s software products and solutions into new industries and markets including, with new products to cater for every eventuality, such as:
- Enterprise Level systems – for multi-site group processors to manage and disseminate Master Data files, Reports, Label designs and Orders to local sites.
- Web-Based systems – Customer/Supplier web-portals, Centralised Appointments, Bookings and Payments systems for Group processors
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system – multi-level, costed Bill of Materials (BOM), Production Planning, Yield and Cost reporting
- Quality & Food Safety Management system – electronic data capture and reporting on Food Safety Audits, Quality Surveys, Check-sheets
- On-Vessel Labelling systems – for boats and trawlers labelling at sea as well as port landings.
In addition to working with Red Meat & Poultry processors the company has expanded it’s software offering into new industries and markets, across the world including:
- Infant Formula Processing – Baby Formula Recipe formulation and Traceability control systems for Agri-food businesses such as Kerry Ingredients
- Bakery Processing – Traceability reporting systems for Bakeries producing, Breads, Puff pastries, Jambons & Sausage rolls such as Golden Bake in Ireland
- Ostrich Processing – Abattoir Management, Deboning and Value-Added Software systems for Ostrich processors such as Klein Karoo in South Africa, the world’s largest Ostrich processor
- Tuna Processing – Seafood Processing software systems for Tuna Processors such as Meliomar, a leading Tuna Processor based in Manila, Philippines
How we behave in order to succeed
Our company values
At Emydex, we believe that our Values help build a strong team foundation and an even stronger company culture. We have built our Values around the Emydex brand and promote them throughout our offices, rewarding behaviours that demonstrate them.