Work at Emydex
Emydex Technology is currently looking for a stand out C# .Net Windows Application Software Developer who embodies all our values of:
#Empowerment #YesMinded #Dependability #Excellence # Integrity #Teamwork
We are an Irish Software Development company providing Software Solutions to over 100 leading Food & Meat Processing companies in Ireland, the UK, France, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa, North America, Australia and New Zealand.
Emydex continues to grow rapidly, adding more and more new customers, and on foot of our continued success in the marketplace.
To look a little further into our company profile and to see what we are all about, check out our:
Check out our company profile and social events
C# .Net Windows Application Software Developer - New Zealand (Remote)
Skills & Experience
Please note, that this is not an open role for a Web-Based Developer. This job advertisement is for a Windows Form Application Developer
The C# .Net Windows Application Software Developer should have all of the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology
- Proficient in C# language
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Work experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working with Windows Forms Application
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Exposure to DevExpress tools would be an advantage.
- No Visa restrictions to travel (Travel may be required to certain customer sites)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and configure .Net applications in accordance with agreed customer requirement specifications.
- Complete application design, code, unit test and integration test tasks to .Net development standards
- Provide technical support where required.
- Knowledge of Food Processing Industries would be advantageous but not necessary. Communicate with clients, take ownership and resolve issues.
Emydex Working Environment
Emydex value our employees and strive to create an engaging and enjoyable working environment that promotes personal growth while working with a leading-edge tool-set. This is a Telecommuting position in which the employee works from a home office. The employee will communicate with the team via telecommunication links, keeping in touch with co-workers and employers via Microsoft Teams and other internet communication tools. They will be required to occasionally travel to our corporate head office in Dublin, Ireland.
- Encouragement, guidance and support for those that want to self-improve and up-skill.
- Time in lieu for overtime worked
- Flexible working hours (possible)
- Extra days’ holiday per year of service
- Finish Early Fridays
- No meetings Wednesdays
- Refer a friend scheme
We provide the latest versions of all our tools including:
- Visual Studio
- Redgate SQL Tools
- Position is remote working based in New Zealand
- Salary – negotiable depending on experience
Terms: Permanent, Full time
Expertise & Innovation
Our staff say …
I have recently entered my 10th year working with Emydex, and I can honestly say in all that time there hasn't been a dull moment.
I have seen Emydex grow from a small team of 7 or 8 developers with a one member support team, to a team of 26 developers with 12 members in support.
In this time the company has rapidly broadened its global customer base. Because of this, myself & my family were delighted to get the opportunity to locate ourselves in Brisbane, Australia on a couple of short term secondments, and we've thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.
" Joining the Emydex team has definitely been a rewarding experience. "