With the overall aim of trying to constantly improve the quality of our software solutions, as well as customer service delivered to our clients, Emydex send a short Customer Satisfaction Survey to all our customers every six months.
The survey measures the satisfaction levels in the following areas:
- Quality of Solution (speed, performance, usability, overall product/solution performance)
- Execution Timeliness (how did we do against agreed project timelines?)
- Meeting Expectations (how did we measure up at the end versus expectations at the start?)
- Proactive Support (how did our customer support team fair?)
- Lead Programmer (how happy are you with your lead programmer?)
- Recommendation (how likely are you to recommend Emydex to a work colleague or friend?)
At least two representatives from each of our customers are invited to respond in order to get a broad picture of satisfaction levels across our entire customer base. In any case we strive to ensure at least one person responds on behalf of each customer.
Results from our most recent survey conducted in November 2012 show an increase in the level of Quality of Solution & Support e.g. the quality of the solution we give to our customers in terms of Usability, Speed and Performance. This metric rose from 79% to 82% when compared year on year.
A very positive result for Emydex staff and customers alike is that Overall Satisfaction levels continue to increase, a rise over the past year of 2.72% compared to last year’s figures to 80%. Also in relation to Overall Satisfaction levels, it’s worth noting that 95% of our respondents are either satisfied or very satisfied.
We are also delighted to say that, once again, in relation to the question regarding Recommendation the result has increased by 9.71% compared to the same period last year to 84%.
Another highlight from the November survey is that overall satisfaction in their Lead programmer rose nearly 5% from 82.5% in April 2012 to 86% in November 2012, the largest score recorded against any metric measured to date. An endorsement of Emydex’s policy that is to recruit, train and retain highly skilled programmers that also have many years relevant experience of working in the Food Processing Industries.