WAIKATO – NEW ZEALAND:
Emydex Technology, with its head-quarters in Dublin Ireland, today announced plans to exhibit at the 2017 Fieldays exposition taking place at Mystery Creek in Hamilton, Waikato, North Island New Zealand from 14 – 17 June 2017.
Visit us at the The Ireland National Stand, No. D67-D73
Fielday – Largest Agricultural Trade Show in Southern Hemisphere.
Fieldays is the largest agricultural trade show taking place in the Southern Hemisphere. The agribusiness event attracts over 120,000 visitors and 1000 exhibitors each year.
Emydex’s local market distributor for Australasia, Ian Carson, based in Brisbane Australia, will be present on the Emydex stand for the duration of the show. The Emydex stand will form part of the larger Ireland Agribusiness village hosted by Irish Government agency Enterprise Ireland. As part of the Irish Agribusiness pavilion Enterprise Ireland will also be running a series of evening networking events to which customers, suppliers and interested parties will be invited to join.
Commenting on the expo, Mary Kinnane Enterprise Ireland Director for Australia/New Zealand said “Enterprise Ireland are delighted to have Emydex join other Agribusiness companies exhibiting on the Irish Agribusiness stand this year. I met with Emydex when they traveled extensively around Western and Eastern Australia this time last year, as well as both of New Zealand’s North and South Islands. Since then they now have three separate Australian meat processing plants and a distribution centre all running their Factory Floor Production control and Traceability reporting software systems with many other great opportunities in the pipeline.”
Ireland Agribusiness Stand at Fieldays 2016
On the Emydex stand, Ian Carson and colleagues will have Emydex software demonstrations to hand of Emydex software systems configured specifically for the Australasian markets such as:
Kill Line & Animal Payments software including:
- The ability to record small stock EID data on the slaughter floor once this is compulsory.
- NLIS database interface inbuilt in the system negating the need to use any 3rd party applications
- An MLA certified eNVD solution integrated to the NLIS database and which provides the ability to create appointments from the eNVD data.
- Flexible ‘three level’ payment grid with a second ‘fall through’ grid for animal that do not meet the criteria on the primary grid applied to the purchase.
- Settlement schemes that automatically apply charges and rebates to supplier invoices associated with that scheme
- A payment system that can pay Farmers (RCTI), Hobby Farmers (no GST), Agents etc.
- AusMeat chiller assessment or a simply ‘grade only’ system
Emydex Kill line Grading Station
Boning Hall System
Packing & Processing software system module that includes:
- Labelling of boxes, crates, packs, pallets, bins, containers
- Input to/output from any manufacturing process
- Process Yield Reporting
- Control production against work orders (optional)
- Capture and report on information by Department, Processing Line, machine /cooker / operator, lot / batch etc
- Maintains full product traceability through processes
Emydex Packing & Weigh-Labelling Systems
Warehouse Management Systems
- Warehouse Management System & Sales Order Processing
- OzDocs Export Documentation
- Inter-site Transfers
- Inventory Stock reporting system, real-time visibility of stocks
- Automatic stock reconciliations with Cold Stores, reducing time taken to track and reconcile external stock
- Dual Units of Measure
- Forwards and Backwards Traceability
- Stock Maps – graphical queries of stock statuses
- Handheld Scanning Application – Sales order picking & dispatch, Stock movements
Emydex Handheld Warehouse Stock Scanning
Quality Management System
- Quality Survey Production Calendars
- Survey Scheduler including reminders of missed, overdue or incomplete surveys
- Survey Alerts (red, amber, yellow) via email, text or on Emydex client PCs Quality Survey Builder & Editor
- Plant overview and location drill-down maps
- Capture text, temperature, pictures, select from lists, Yes/No check boxes
- Real-time data collection
- Corrective Action Preventative Action (CAPA) workflow
- Technical Department Document Management System
- Real-time data retrieval of data captured by other Emydex modules installed e.g., product detail look-ups via bar-code scanning
- Real-time data validation checks
- Operates on both fixed position and portable data capture devices
Emydex Quality Surveys running on mobile tablet device
To book a software demonstration, please contact Ian Carson, Emydex Australasia distributor on:
Ian Carson [email protected]
Mt Nebo, Queensland, Australia 4520
T: + 61 (7) 3289 8336
M: + 61 4566 31662