Work at Emydex
Emydex Technology is a fast-growing Irish Software Development company providing Software Solutions to over 100 leading Food Processing companies in Ireland, the UK, Australia, France, Namibia, Botswana, and South Africa.
Emydex are currently building a partner network to distribute our software via Value Added Resellers into International markets including Australia & New Zealand, Canada, South Africa and France.
Our customers include some of the largest food processing companies in Ireland such as the Kerry Group, Kepak Group and Dawn Meats Group as well as the Dunbia Group and Moy Park in the UK, plus a number of high profile customers in Australia.
For more information on our social events, check out our Facebook Page:
Emydex continues to grow rapidly, adding more and more new customers. The successful .Net developer will form a key part of the company’s customer implementation team based in Australia with support from Head Office in Dublin.
For the past 5 years Emydex has ranked by Deloitte as one of the Top 50 Fastest growing Technology companies in Ireland!
Senior C# .Net Developer
The .Net developer should have all of the following skills and experience:
- Work experience in .Net development in C#
- Java Script, Ajax, CSS, HTML
- Work experience in SQL
- Experience Required – 5+ years (.Net development)
- No Visa restrictions to travel (Travel may be required to certain customer sites)
- Design, develop and configure .Net applications in accordance with agreed customer requirement specifications
- Complete application design, code, unit test and integration test tasks to .Net development standards
- Provide technical support where required
- Knowledge of Food Processing Industries would be advantageous but not necessary
- Communicate with clients, take ownership and resolve issues
Emydex Working Environment
Emydex value our employees and strive to create an engaging and enjoyable working environment that promotes personal growth while working with a leading edge tool-set.
- Encouragement, guidance and support to those that want to self-improve and up skill
- Flexible working hours (possible)
- Emydex Technology are an equal opportunity employer.
We provide the latest versions of all our tools including:
- Visual Studio
- Redgate SQL Tools
- Position is based in Brisbane, Queensland
- Salary – negotiable depending on experience
- Bonus – based on achievement of objectives
Terms: Permanent, Full time
To apply please forward a copy of your CV and a cover letter/email to [email protected]
Our staff say …
I joined Emydex under the JobBridge scheme in November 2012 following a Higher Diploma in Software Development in Dublin Business School. Upon completion of the JobBridge I was kept on in a full time capacity as a Software Developer.
I have had exposure to both Product Development and Software Support and really enjoy the varied role. What I find great about working in Emydex is the mentoring that I get from Senior Developers and also the encouragement to work on my own initiative.
Emydex is conscious of the rapidly developing technology in this industry and the need to keep our skills up to date, working with new technologies is an element of my job which I love.